Kings Cinema, East Cowes
The Kings Cinema, on Well Street, on the corner of Castle Street and Church Path, opened in 1935.
It closed in the late 1950's and was later occupied by Westlands/GKN Aerospace.
In the early 2000's, it was demolished and the site redeveloped as the Waitrose Supermarket.
See also: Cinemas
- East CowesAnother resource: Cinema Treasures(By : last updated - 23 Jul 2019)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.