Pittis's Field, Newport
Pittis's Field - Used in some Victorian references to refer to a development off Trafalgar Road Newport formed by East View, South View and West View.
The 1841 Tithe Maps shows the field to have been owned by a Mr Pittis.
The development was in Carisbrokke but now (2017) considered Newport.
See also: Newport
- Carisbrooke(By Admin)
© Copyright 2016-2019 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.