The Old Newchurch Parish in the Isle of Wight extended from the Solent at Ryde, down to the English Channel at Ventnor.
The Newchurch Parish Act of 1866 divided the old parish into three new parishes; Ryde, Newchurch and Ventnor.
- The First Hundred Years, The Parish of Ryde, All Saints', 1867 - 1967, by Jack Wheeler
Pages in category ‘Newchurch’
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.