West Wight Bus & Coach Company
The post war West Wight Bus Company was formed by the merger of the interest of brothers Arthur and Frederick Pink with those of the Cooper family bus interests in west Isle of Wight and coach excursions.
(A pre war 'West Wight Bus Company' was a separate, unrelated business)
In 1952 the bus side of the business was sold to Southern Vectis Omnibus Company (SVOC).
The coach business continued to operate from a garage in Avenue Road, Totland until 1987 when it was acquired by SVOC.