Nash (Brown's) bus and coaches
By 1922, Gerard Kimber Nash was operating a bus route around Ventnor.
Later, after taking over the Ventnor town bus operated by Mrs. Millicent Brown, he operated as Brown's Bus and later still as Nash's Luxury Coaches Ltd.
Nash's Coaches operated out of a garage at 22 Pier Street, Ventnor.
The business was acquired in 1956 by Southern Vectis, who continued to use the Pier Street garage for some time.