Totland Water Company
The Totland Water Company was established by aby the Totland Waterworks Act, 1890 and supplied part of Totland Parish (the Freshwater and Yarmouth Water Company supplied another part of the parish.)
Source was surface water from Headon Beds on Headon Hill.
In 1926 the Totland Water Company was purchased by the IW Rural District Council.
In 1951 the Isle of Wight Water Board took over responsibilities.
- Return as to Water Undertakings in England and Wales - 28 July 1914