Shotters bus and coaches
In 1834, Shotters started a carrier business operating between Brighstone and Newport, Isle of Wight.
In 1920 the carrier business was using motor vehicles and a few years later they began passenger services.
By the late 1920's they were operating coaches as well as a bus route to Newport; their route licences were sold to Southern Vectis Omnibus Company in 1956.
Shotters Coaches operated out of Brighstone.
The business was acquired in 1974 by Moss Motors of Sandown.