Niton Baptist Church and Burial Ground

From Wightpedia
Niton Baptist Chapel and Burial Ground

The Niton Baptist Church (originally known as 'St Catherine's Chapel') and burial ground was established in 1849 on Institute Hill/Barrack Shute.

Details of the burials are available at the IW County Record Office and have been transcribed on to the website of the Isle of Wight Family History Society.