East Cowes Street Names
Street names in East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Cemetery Road, East Cowes (1897 OS map) - 1908 OS map and now known as Minerva Road.
- Floating Bridge Road, East Cowes (1897 OS map) - then Bridge Road (1908 OS map) - a road from the Floating Bridge to Clarence Road - circa 1908 a new road, Ferry Road, was built from York Avenue to the Ferry and an extension of J. S. Whites shipyard crossed Bridge Road resulting in the upper part being School Hill Road and a short length Bridge Road off Bridge Square.
- High Street, East Cowes (1897, 1908, 1947 OS map) - then (1967 OS map) Trinity Road - now incorporated into Red Funnel access.
- Old Newport Road, East Cowes (1897, 1908 OS maps) - now known as Old Road.
- Park Street, East Cowes (1897, 1908 OS maps) - 1967 OS map, and now part of Clarence Road, that part from York Avenue to Bridge Road.
- Queens Road, East Cowes (1897, 1908 OS maps) - 1967 OS map Dover Street - now road out of Red Funnel Terminal.
- Tower Road (or Tower Hill), East Cowes - now known as Victoria Grove.