The Ventnor Cemetery, on Newport Road, was established in 1870 by the Ventnor Burial Board which later came under Ventnor Urban District Council.
With the local government changes in 1974, the cemetery came under South Wight Council; in 1995, it was taken over by the Isle of Wight Council following the creation of the IW Unitary Authority.
See also: Ventnor
- CemeteriesAnother resource: Isle of Wight Council - Bereavement Services(By : last updated - 18 Jul 2019)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.