Originally at Cowes, adjoining the steamboat wharf occupied by Mr. John Newell as the Vectis Brewery.
1853 – Mr. S. Godwin, Vectis Brewery, Newport offered to rent ‘A CAPITAL Malthouse’ in Lugley Street
1859 – Mr. Samuel James Godwin, of the Vectis Brewery of Lugley-street, Newport applied for a licence for premises he intended to convert into a railway tavern and commercial inn.
See also: Breweries
- Newport(By : last updated - 31 Mar 2019)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.