Rivoli Cinema, Sandown
The Rivoli Cinema in Station Avenue Sandown open in 1921 having been converted with an Art Deco frontage from an Oddfellows Hall built in the late 19th century.
9 May 1959 Programme
It closed as a cinema in 1965 and continued as a Bingo Hall until 1993.
The building has been demolished and the site redeveloped as Rivoli Mews.
See also: Cinemas
- SandownAnother resource: Cinema Treasures(By : last updated - 27 Jul 2019)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.