Queens Cinema, Sandown
The Queens Cinema in Albert Road Sandown open in 1928.
In later years it only opened during the Summer months.
9 May 1959 Programme
It closed in 1985.
The building was subsequently used as a snooker hall until it was demolished and the site redeveloped as Ashbourne Court flats.
See also: Cinemas
- SandownAnother resource: Cinema Treasures(By : last updated - 27 Jul 2019)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.