Pellmont Road, Sandown
Pellmont Road, 1898 map
Pellmont Road, Sandown - the old name for the part of St. John's Road, north from Leeds Street towards what is now Grove Road. The 1898 OS map doesn't name 'Grove Road' or show it extending that far; Pellmont Road just ends 'in a field.' The 1909 map shows it as part of St. John's Road and extending to
Carter Street opposite St. John's Church.
See also: Sandown
- Sandown Street Names(By Admin: last updated - 26 Jul 2020)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.