Oyster Shell Houses, Newport
The Oyster Shell Houses were a terrace of 10 dwellings dating from the early years of the 19th century. They stood in today's Medina Avenue (until the 1909 OS map, Shide Road), they were demolished in 1939.
In 2016 the site was occupied by the Driving Test Centre, 2020 the site was developed into housing.
See also: Newport(By Admin: last updated - 18 Aug 2020)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.