Moss Motor Tour coaches
Moss Motor Tour Coaches was established in 1921 by Major Moss and operated out of a garage in St. John's Road, Sandown.
In 1974 they acquired the businesses of Shotters coaches of Brighstone and Pauls of Ryde.
The assets were sold in 1994, the name being purchased by Southern Vectis.
See also: Sandown
- Coach Companies(By : last updated - 12 Jun 2019)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.