Cowes Electricity supply
From 1903 until the introduction of the Kingston Power Station in 1928, Cowes was supplied with electricity from the Isle of Wight Electric Light and Power Ltd. Newport Power Station via a high tension cable run alongside the railway line.
See also: Electricity Supply
- Cowes(By : last updated - 2 Oct 2020)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.