Ashey Seamark is on the summit of Ashey Down, south of Ryde and west of Brading.
It is a triangular structure erected in 1735 during the reign of George II by the Trinity Board; and guides the navigation into St. Helen's Road at Spithead.
See also: Seamarks
- Ashey(By Admin: last updated - 15 Jul 2019)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.