Appley Towers, early 20th century
Apley Towers, home of Sir William Hutt in the late 19th century.
Later known as Appley Towers and Apply Hall.
Appley Towers map - 1907
The main house was demolished in the 1950's. The top part of the original estate was developed as housing, the lower park as Apply Park.
See also: Ryde
- Lost Houses(By Admin: last updated - 11 Mar 2021)
© Copyright 2016-2021 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.