Wilder's Almshouses, Ryde
The 1973 Wilder's Almshouse, Newport Street, Ryde
Wilder's Almshouse, in Newport Street, were founded in 1856 by the widow of Francis B. S. Wilder for twelve widows or spinsters of the Isle of Wight.
The properties were rebuilt in 1973.
See also: Almshouses
- Ryde(By Admin: last updated - 28 Dec 2018)
© Copyright 2016-2019 wightpedia.org.uk - All rights reserved.