Brunswick Place or Street Ryde
On a 1866 map shown as Brunswick Place and on a 1909 map as Brunswick Street, post WW1 Station Road and so it remains today.
Probably changed during WW1 to remove the German connection.
Cemetery Street, Ryde (1866/1897)
Church Street, Swanmore, Ryde
Church Street, Swanmore is shown on OS maps from 1862 to 1946 for today's St Michael's Avenue.
Clay Lane/Rope Walk, Ryde
Pier Street, Ryde
Queens Road, Ryde
Union Street, Ryde
Although Union Street does join Upper and Lower Ryde, it was actully named after the 1804 Act of Union.
West Street, Ryde